8.23.2013

How to Deal with the Fools in Your Life!!

Does anyone in particular come to mind as you read the title of this post?

www.reviveourhearts.com

This is so timely in my life, and was utterly convicting and heartily encouraging at the same time. If you have people in your life who tend to act or speak foolishly, please take the time to listen to this 6-part series (and be ready to be challenged that you are not the one who is a fool!). God used this to show me where I tend to act foolishly!

Abigail: How to Deal with the Fools in Your Life
by Revive Our Hearts Ministries

Part 4: A Soft Answer

I am praying that this series is as much a help to you as it was to me!

Seeking His wisdom in all things,
for His glory!
~Lisha

*I recently posted another ROH series, Blessed are the Meek! - but don't listen to it unless you want your heart to be changed. :)

I'm sharing this post over at A Proverbs 31 WifeYes, They're All Ours, Growing Home, Teaching What is GoodThe Time-Warp Wife, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home, Raising Homemakers, Deep Roots at Home, Walking RedeemedHope In Every Season, Serving Joyfully, I Choose Joy & Simply Helping Him!

[If this post has encourage, inspired, or blessed you, please leave a comment or share it with friends!]

2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea for a post series. Dealing with fools can drain us of energy and get us into trouble the bible warns. I was your neighbor at Living Proverbs 31 link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revive Our Hearts has some other fantastic series, too. For me, this series was the Lord's way of pointing out that sometimes, I am the one who is the fool...very humbling! You're so right that foolish behavior can drain us...and I realized that sometimes I am a drain on my family when I act out in foolishness.

      Thank you so much for stopping by!
      ~Lisha

      Delete