7.31.2013

It's a Mystery!!!


One of the BEST parts of my work as an
Usborne Books & More consultant is this:
I get to help moms and dads get FREE outstanding books
for the children they love!!!

And on August 14th, THAT COULD BE YOU!

All it takes is just one ticket to win,
but there are no limits to how many tickets you earn -
so what are you waiting for?
The more orders there are, the bigger the prize!

You save up to 60% on some of our best-loved titles
when you take advantage of the customer specials
(or, save 40-70% when you order from
No minimum purchase required!)
And, if you are local to me, you can host your own home party - you get FREE & half-priced books just for having a Mom's Night In with your friends! Or if you live too far away, I can still help! You can "host" your own eShow and receive all of the same benefits as a home party hostess! Contact me today!

I became an Usborne Consultant 2 1/2 years ago because we were already using so many of their books because they are included in Sonlight's curricula. Now I get discounts on all of Usborne's books as a consultant!! It also provides some additional income to the family budget, and I have the privilege of sharing my passion for childhood literacy by practically giving away books & activities to my hostesses!!! 

Excited to see if YOU are my Mystery Hostess!!
for His glory,
~Lisha

[If this post has blessed, encouraged, or inspired you, please comment or feel free to share with your friends!]

No comments:

Post a Comment